We’ve put together a mood board to inspire a girls bedroom with a classic look that you can easily add to with colourful accessories as they grow, and (inevitably) change their minds.
For this girls room we've used the reverse of our Panda Dreams quilt cover set to create a pretty and simple look. The classic upholstered bed in a princess style gives a sense of playfulness, along with colourful cushions (how cute is this bow cushion!) and delicious ice cream art prints. For the bedside table we've chosen a simple white mesh front that has a Hamptons style look, and topped off with a terracotta lamp for a pop of colour.
For more information on the pieces featured click on the links below:
• Panda Dreams (reverse as front shown here) single quilt cover set
• Modern Princess single upholstered bed by Lilly & Lolly
• Desert Rose Linen Sheet set from I Love linen
• Bow cushion in Mustard by Peppermint Tree Creations
• Dawn bedside table white from Life Interiors
• Alina Diamond Pattern Berber Wool Shag Rug from Miss Amara Loves
• Block colour removable wallpaper in Bone available at Minnie and Me Interiors
• Grey storage cases from Belle and Co Living
We hope you enjoy this mood board and look forward to sharing more ideas with you to get you inspired to create amazing spaces for your little ones!
If you have any feedback on this article, or if your an interior designer or stylist and would like to work with us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org